Klarna Shipping Assistant (formerly KSS) is an integration into Klarna Checkout (KCO). Ingrid produces the shipping options inside of KCO, via KSS integration with Klarna.
Configure Ingrid in Klarna KSA
- Klarna developer account
Find the signup link for your appropriate region here https://developers.klarna.com/documentation/testing-environment/
- Configure your site at Ingrid. Learn more in Configuration & Customisation
- Go to the appropriate Klarna admin eg. EU playground used here https://playground.eu.portal.klarna.com
- Accept the agreement at https://playground.eu.portal.klarna.com/logistics/agreements
- Create a new profile at https://playground.eu.portal.klarna.com/logistics/profile, select Ingrid as TMS
- Once created, activate the profile under by adding a country mapping, select Global as county https://playground.eu.portal.klarna.com/logistics/active-profiles
- Verify that the Shipping Profile listed in https://playground.eu.portal.klarna.com/logistics/profiles now has Status active
For further details in KSA config please find Klarnas documentation at https://developers.klarna.com/documentation/merchant-shipping/getting-started/
ingrid api key. Find which is your API keys in Ingrid API Keys
ingrid (yes, that is the plain text string ingrid)
Once, on merchant side, the KCO push callback for the order arrives, informing that the order has gone through. Ingrid expects to get a session.complete call.
Then you need to fetch the delivery information needed, typically external_method_id and pickup point ID from Ingrid session.
Use this information for booking.
Klarnas' notion of tags in KCO maps to attributes in Ingrid.
Specifically, as follows;
order.tags -> cart.attributes
order.order_lines.shipping_attributes.tags -> cart.items.attributes
Some tags found in a Klarna order.tags are provide additional intent to Ingrid.
This tags have special meaning;
cart.vouchers = free_shipping
Ask Ingrid Support to add the following snippet to service_configuration.json
"SE": 2500 means it's 25% for Swedish market.
- Ingrid plugin is activated in Klarna Shipping (KSA)
- For pickup location/box products: verify that carrier implements search (this is required for location selection to work and for purchases in ie. KCO to go though)
- Ensure site implements completion of Ingrid Session https://developer.ingrid.com/siw/api.html#complete-session (KSS Confirm is not the same thing as Ingrid Session Complete)