This guide aims to help you get the Delivery Checkout widget up and running as quickly as possible.
Your account at Ingrid Merchant Platform
Ingrid creates an account on our staging environment. This includes:
- credentials for Ingrid Admin - Ingrid Merchant Platform (IMP) at mad-stage.ingrid.com
- authentication tokens for using the staging API. Find them in Your API keys
If you have not received this information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two environments that you need to be aware of:
- Staging - integrated with your own staging/testing environment
- Production - integrated with the live site
Both environments are separate, they have different keys and configurations. A change in one environment can not be automatically propagated to the other.
To access your staging or production configurations in Ingrid Merchant Platform (IMP) go to mad-stage.ingrid.com or mad.ingrid.com respectively.
Before you start, please confirm your relevant system setup to your Ingrid Customer Success Agent. This includes:
- E-commerce platform
- Website agency
- WMS - Warehouse Management system
- ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning
- 3PL -Third-party logistics provider
- TA - Transport Administration System
Onboarding guide will get you started quickly
Get familiar with the Integration Tracks
There are several ways to integrate Ingrid depending on your e-com platform:
Custom Integration - Browse the Ingrid API Documentation to learn the steps of integrating your e-commerce site with Ingrid SIW API