During the Configuration and Customisation step we set up Delivery experience depending on how you want to expose Delivery Checkout for your customers.
What should I as a Merchant expect during the Configuration & Customisation step?
During the configuration process Merchant:
- Assign responsibles for Ingrid training and configuration
- Set up delivery offerings in Ingrid Merchant Platform
From Ingrid side we:
- Provide an Ingrid Merchant Platform introduction workshop
- Support Initial Delivery Configurations
- Review project customization proposals
Ingrid Merchant Platform Training
During the Configuration and Customization phase, a introduction workshop will be conducted to make sure you're ready to set up the fundamentals of the Delivery Checkout. This include setting delivery offerings, shipping price and delivery time, warehouse schedule, preselection order, external method ids for the booking.
Before and after feel free to find some guidance in Ingrid Help Center
Creating a base for Ingrid Delivery Checkout includes:
- Setting up a Warehouses
- Creating and configuring Regions
- Adding a Carrier product
- Defining Delivery Categories
- Setting up a price for a Delivery category
- Differentiating a shipping price base on Price rules
- Securing the right Translations is set up for a delivery category
- Setting up a preselected delivery option per a market with Preselection Order